95 Cinder cone clamp size ?

shinobi

Senior Retro Guru
Hi
Just wondered if anyone could help with the correct size seat post clamp for a 95 Kona Cinder Cone at all ? The post looks to be a 27.0mm if its any help :D

Cheers Paul

Re:

Fairly confident it's 30mm, as I have a Cindy that age, but I will check at some point. Just give me chance to sit still for a bit, been a long weekend already... :LOL:

Re: Re:

LikeClockwork":2gpyrv8a said:
Fairly confident it's 30mm, as I have a Cindy that age, but I will check at some point. Just give me chance to sit still for a bit, been a long weekend already... :LOL:
Thanks Kaz that would be a real help :D
Pretty hectic for me too , babysitting my 2 & 6 year old grandaughters followed by taxi driving my stepdaughter and her mates to the wildlife music festival ,along with a late collection too :facepalm:
Cheers Paul

Re:

Ha ha, yes I went to see the parents, after being ill for 2 days, and they've now worn me out even more.... :facepalm:

It's 30mm, definitely. Not that I measured, but I found the ebay purchase for the 30mm Hope clamp I bought for mine! :D

Re: Re:

LikeClockwork":q3wnn9bh said:
Ha ha, yes I went to see the parents, after being ill for 2 days, and they've now worn me out even more.... :facepalm:

It's 30mm, definitely. Not that I measured, but I found the ebay purchase for the 30mm Hope clamp I bought for mine! :D
Thats great thanks again and enjoy the rest of the weekend :cool:
Paul

Back