Charlie Kelly and Joe Breeze to visit UK

Repack Rider

Senior Retro Guru
I have been speaking with the Repack Clothing Company regarding Joe Breeze's visit to the UK in June. He will be there from 26 June to 1 July, and hopefully we can appear together while he is there, for book signings and lectures.

Of course, I have to get there first. The Devil is in the details.

Tentative plans include an evening at Brixton's. I am looking for other lecture and book signing opportunities, even if they take place after Joe leaves for Germany.

I have a PowerPoint presentation that I will be test-driving this evening at a public lecture. I can supply the file to anyone who needs it for a selling tool.

Re:

I have lost my copy of your book, I think I may have left it at a holiday rental cottage. Oh well. guess I will have to buy a signed copy. Hopefully a get together will happen, preferably reasonably local.

Re:

Can we not between us source a venue for a meet?
Charlie, it's a shame that you're not coming over a week earlier, as I'm sure there would be a LOT of interest in you doing something at Mountain Mayhem!
www.mountain-mayhem.com/

Re:

awesome, i'd do my best to come and see you guys, and if possible find a bike and get you out on some trails which shouldn't be too hard.

Re:

Count me in... Makster and Jonnyboy - south coast potential ride/travel share etc... Look forward to it:

id be up making you a brew and getting together for a yarn :)

might be worth getting hold of some of the media folk like mbuk, mbr etc, see if theres anything they could help with. I,m sure steve peat does loads with sheffield uni etc with it being a massive cycling hotspot with the peaks ooop the road a ride and media oppotunity easily viable.

id love for you to come to the college i teach at and chat to everyone but doubt i could get you for a day............................ ;)

yep, I'd try and pop and see you if your in London village area and would bring my book for a signature.

its short notice but it's be great to put your visit together with the grit and thistle movie. A mini retro festival.

Back