bomber orange paint?

Re:

Try rust- oleum aerosol cans think they are around £7-£9 a can. I've used them a few times on full frame resprays with excellent results. Didn't know your so close I'm in stoke

Having trouble finding a good colour match, not helped by marzocchi changing the colour slightly too. Must be something close out there!

Re: Re:

Rampage":1yujuecp said:
http://www.colourtone.com

That have possibly tens of thousands of colour samples.
Allow a few hours!

So before i trawl through shed loads of colour charts, anyone have any clues on a good match for marzocchi bomber orange?

Marzocchi called the early paint 'tangerine dream'. I'm getting nowhere finding a code for that.

Not seen a RAL thats close yet and certainly not the metallic effect! Normal flat RAL should be readily available from my powder coater so might go down that route, should be more durable than normal paint I suppose, but would be a right pain to keep the internals from getting coated.

Im off to the auto paint shop today to pick up some cellulose paint for my dads project car, will take the fork with me and see if they can do anything to help.

Maybe something in the RAL effect range. 370-M or 380-M for example?

Best bet's definitely gotta be to take it down the paint shop, preferably after t-cutting a bit of it.

Back