Trials Addict LTD For All Your Magura Needs!

Trials Addict LTD

Dirt Disciple
Hi Boys and Girls,

I'm Ben Walsh the owner of Trials Addict LTD (UK London based)

We specialize in Bicycle Trials and wheel building but we also specialize in every single Magura spares you can think of and shake a stick at!

We have helped quite a lot of you on here now for all your little Magura spares so I though it would be rude not to join and say hi.

Also joining gives you the option to ask questions and make sure the bits you are looking for are the correct parts and are compatible with what ever Magura brake you have.

Please fee free to message us on here or on our business email address which is below.

Email: sales@trialsaddict.com

Link to Magura parts and spares:
http://www.trialsaddict.com/search/?bra ... =0&y=0

We send Magura spares all over the world, we can offer amazing cheap and fast postage prices also.

Kind regards,

Ben @ Trials Addict LTD

Hi Gil,

I wouldn't recommend it as the HS66 road brake levers do not have a reservoir, this is required for oil/fluid expansion that disc brakes need as they heat up so much more than rim brakes do.

Iv had a mess about with a HS33 1999-2004 lever built onto a Marta SL disc brake caliper for a Trials customer but hes not putting heat through the caliper like you would do using it for XC, Road and DH.

Everything is compatible hose fitting a bleed wise but I still wouldn't recommend it.

Thanks,

Ben @ Trials Addict LTD

Thanks Ben, another little project for the rainy evenings

So I'm right in thinking both systems use the same Magura "blood" fluid?

No problem Gil,

Yes all Magura brakes use Magura Blood which is a mineral based brake fluid, if DOT 3, 4 or 5.1 is used in Magura systems it will kill all the seals and cause massive issues.

Other brands of mineral based brake fluid can me used such as Cyclo or Finish Line still as good but can sometimes offer a slightly different feel on the lever its self.

Thanks,

Ben @ Trials Addict LTD

Re:

I bought a set of retro Maguras on ebay (not here which was my first mistake!) which were incomplete (I got distracted by the shiny & didn't see various bits missing) so needed to source bleed valve screws, clamp screws, etc.,

After several false starts (you know those places that are at the top of the list but don't have the bits in stock) I found these folk who not only had the bits but when I checked out early and had to make a 2nd purchase rang me to say they wouldn't double charge me for postage and sent extra bits instead plus they arrived next day.

I'm not related or getting anything by posting this, I like folk to recommend me if I give good service in my line of work and always reciprocate when I receive good service as its a rare and beautiful thang.

Give them a go, they saved me from having to buy a 2nd complete set to fix my stupid.

Hi Ben and Welcome.

A problem with the rim brakes is the horribly stiff plastic tubing. Can it be replaced with something more flexible e.g. disc brake hose?

Do you do spares for the forks as well?

Many thanks

Bullpup":3pfz6ayx said:
Hi Ben and Welcome.

A problem with the rim brakes is the horribly stiff plastic tubing. Can it be replaced with something more flexible e.g. disc brake hose?

Do you do spares for the forks as well?

Many thanks

Hey Bullpup,

Yes you can replace the Magura hose with brands such as Shimano, Goodridge, Clarks, Jagwire and others as long the the fitting connections are the same thread and pitch.

Only down side is the price, example 1.5m Magura hose kit is £7.99 from us, and a 1.6m Goodridge hose kit is £38.99 RRP everywhere, Shimano is cheaper but not a fancy.

Iv used a lot of Shimano hoses for customers as they are always splitting there Magura hose.

Regarding forks spares I don't see way not, I know I have access to all the newer modal spares.

If you ever need anything just pop me a message.

Thanks,

Ben @ Trials Addict LTD

Back