Good (retro)Bike insurance companies?

SavagePower

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View

Hello all,

I'm looking for a good insurance company to insure a lock up that will contain my bikes. In the future it will exceed my current insurance companies threshold so I'm looking at alternative solutions.

Who is good for this kind of thing please? :cool:

Interested in this myself as my house insurance doesn't cover mine really, some companies refused to cover my house at all unless i insured the bikes seperately.

Thanks sorted now.
PapaJohn":2rahoghs said:
SavagePower":2rahoghs said:

Hello all,

I'm looking for a good insurance company to insure a lock up that will contain my bikes. In the future it will exceed my current insurance companies threshold so I'm looking at alternative solutions.

Who is good for this kind of thing please? :cool:
hm, dude, do you want to purchase a courier insurance for your bike? Personally, I don't know if the company, services of which I use, allows such a possibility, but their courier insurance https://www.total-insurance.co.uk/courier-insurance/ worth the money I spend. Really, I would be interesting if you will be allowed to insure your bike there, lol, because there are couriers that use bikes, right? Frankly speaking that services are cheap, and really qualitative, because when I had an accident, my insurance company made me a 70% discount on repair of my car, and it's interesting if they will offer you the same :)

Re:

Who else has insured their bike collections? I want to do this with one policy for all my bikes. Individual policies won't be cost effective especially as most don't clock many miles.

What other recommendations are there please?

Latest posts

Back