RB being discussed wistfully and critically on FARCEBOOK

M-Power

Old School Grand Master
Seems RB is too clique for some, all the catalogue builds are boring and have been done to death and nobody turns up to the rides anymore.

But this one post, dunno who the poster is, was impressive. RBs still kick ass on the trails on the very rare occasions when they get out en masse. :D

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    118.7 KB · Views: 822
Yes I was wondering when this was gonna crop up some one said we are a bunch of dicks and tits ;-}

I'm pretty sure I'd recognise that writing style without even seeing the name :)

Gawd, anonon, anomin, anonnim...

My secrets out!

I have been here far far too long. Still doing the same thing, rescuing knackered old bicycles and giving them a new life, talking bollox, narcissism and annoying people.

I was having a cuppa with another old forum member yesterday and the subject came up, it will be ten years next year...!

DICKO10":2bpa37sh said:
Yes I was wondering when this was gonna crop up some one said we are a bunch of dicks and tits ;-}

I thought that, as I passed all the broken bikes and tantrums on my steel Kona on the HONC.

What's facebook by the way?

I only came on here for info on what a V brake was.

Ya well, as we the people get older, bones and joints start to give out, and hurt; and older (mature) people tend to become somewhat nostalgic with their yester-year (peak) experiences and equipment ... so the Retrobike thing is simply some sort of natural human progression (anyone here ever heard of Marshall McLuhan?).

Screw anyone that wants to pooh-pooh the passion, is what I say!

Re:

They're not poopooing the pasion or the bikes.
It is the site and forum Retrobike.co.uk that they are talking about.

They love the old bikes and old racing scene.

Back