My Pace RC 200

Totspace200

Retro Newbie
Hi Folks! I was Riding my Bike at llandegla MTB Today and was told by a random dude that my bike was legendary and that my actual bike was used/owned by the pace mtb team and would probs have been given to the rider as a present from the team.

He told me it was worth a small fortune is this right ?

no idea, can you show us a photo of the bike?
get the serial number from under the bottom bracket too, that would help identify the bike.

"random dude" was right about the bike being legendary, no idea how/why he thought it might have been an ex-team bike though? sometime random dudes say random things...

Re:

At £4,000 I would get out, hunt him down and sell it immediately. Sadly Paces, while really nice, don't ever reach that level, even team ones.

Get a photo up and we can tell you all about it.

Here's my much earlier RC100:

2CA17B4F-7D7F-4FC0-BAF8-081659D189AB_zps1z1c5fq8.jpg

....not worth £4,000 either.

Don't wall mount it, if you're riding it then carry on riding it, it's what team bikes were designed for!

^^^

Word.

Pete's is a great bike, kinda cobbled together in places, but not too bad an example.

As a guide, he'd expect to get around 250 quid for it in it's current state, maybe a little more if he changed the forks and put some decent brakes and cranks on.

A team issue may be worth around £255 - £260 on a good day, but not sure how you expect anyone on here to comment with any authority without even so much as a pic or description. For all we know it could be an Emmelle with incorrect stickers.

In which case, it would probs be worth around £255 - £260 on a good day.

Re: bike

The bike resides at my friends house as i have no space for it at my house so can't get you a pic just yet. The bike i have is an RC200 f418 058.

BoyBurning":1tuu1g1f said:
^^^

Pete's is a great bike, kinda cobbled together in places, but not too bad an example.

As a guide, he'd expect to get around 250 quid for it in it's current state, maybe a little more if he changed the forks and put some decent brakes and cranks on.

I am getting my local 6th form CDT class to thread the BB using a Dremel so I can fit an Octolink LX chainset and while they are at it they're going to drill the crown so I can fit some Chi-Lee side pulls. It's going to be one sick whip.

jimo746":2z8t0ygq said:
no idea, can you show us a photo of the bike?
get the serial number from under the bottom bracket too, that would help identify the bike.

"random dude" was right about the bike being legendary, no idea how/why he thought it might have been an ex-team bike though? sometime random dudes say random things...

Model and serial number RC200 f418 058. Can you help?

Back