Toxik Harald 2016

Retro_Roy

BoTM Winner
Feedback
View
Well it's offically spring now, which can only mean one thing. Time for Toxik Harald's Annual Show And Shine.
Show this year will be held Sunday May 1st. Harald got his old date back. Last year it was middle of May.

This year marks the 30th anniversary of Brodie bikes. I know we have showcased Brodie before but who
among us doesn't have a soft spot for Brodies. Besides the previous year we did Brodies it rained profusely.
Didn't dampen our spirits, we had cover and came prepared. But I think it hindered attendance a lot so
we'll try it again.

I trust I will have the help of my usual gang. Hoping for a good turn out from all the Retrobikers
here in the lower mainland. There have been quite a few Brodies projects found, finished and
changed hands this past year. I want to see them all out in force. :)
My show project didn't happen for one reason or another. Bit disappointing for me.
I will have to rely on Plan B for an entry.

We will have a celebrity panel of judges as per previous years. but I'm afraid no Paul this year.
He will be away on holidays in South America.

See everyone in 3 weeks. shine them up and mark the date. Post here if you might show up.
If you are a Retrobike member come say hi to me, introduce yourself and i'll have beer for you. ;)

Attachments

• Climbmax (Done) 002.JPG
    Climbmax (Done) 002.JPG
    102.3 KB · Views: 1,271
  • misc 085.JPG
    misc 085.JPG
    46.9 KB · Views: 1,271
I'll be there, with bike. Might even be able to offer a hand with set-up and such, if y'all could use one ...

Re:

Hi Roy looks like I wont ba able to
Ironically I will be in the Cambridge area
I wantd to bring the 91 Climbmax but looks like not this year

Re: Re:

Ductape":1rdewth0 said:
No Brodie's in the garage. :p
Everything is welcome. ;)

Where is everyone? Looks like it's going to be me and k-rod
standing around picking lint out of our navels. :LOL:
No one interested because Paul will be a no show this year?

Attachments

• P Sovereign 001.JPG
    P Sovereign 001.JPG
    97.6 KB · Views: 816
After missing last year's show due to "wife scheduling" I marked the dates on the calendar for this year.
Guess what.....she booked us for this coming weekend...sigh.
Was looking forward to the Toad seeing the light of day, as well as the climbMax. Bummer

Mike

Re:Not a Brodie at Toxik's show

Hey Roy, great news, wife says I can go..,

Attachments

• 20160102_150209_resized.jpg
    20160102_150209_resized.jpg
    186.5 KB · Views: 733
Back