Vynal wrap or custom spray??

jayjay79

Retro Newbie
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Re:

Don't know if it's wrapped, more than likely air brushed.can you imagine buying that at 4k? Would you dare take that out on tour local trail? I would be shit scared of scratching it. At the end of the day it's his own personal preference.its not my cup of tea

A car is usually worth a lot more than 4k yet damage to it does not put people off driving many more miles they would on a bike.

Yes, car is insured but so can a bike.

My most expensive mountain bike was £6.5k (yes you read that right and no i did not pay rrp but a lot less) ive never worried about not using it other than it being not muddy so as to not wear out the lovely xtr kit.

oh, and i weightweenied the crap out if it so it would be near £7k. (Its ab expensive hoppy)

Id be the first to agree it is a stupid amount to pay, there no worhwhike benefit going over £2k for a carbon hardtail.

I ride a rift zone from 1997 its light, its well built and its beautifully balanced Its retro and I fond the build of a retro is far more better then todays quality and todays bikes are so cheap they are designed to be "throw away" when a bottom bracket snaps or something where as bikes from "yesteryear" were built to last and built to withstand anything.....

Never heard of modern bottom bracket snapping but outboard bearing are know for not lasting as long as those in sealed tapered bb.

Im not going to unleash the can of worms of retro or modern being better but i know which side of the saddle i sit on.

Back