Need help identifying a Ritchey (?) bike

Doesn't look like a proper Ritchey to me, perhaps one of those Scapin's (?) that used the Ritchey tube set and dropouts but with some Ritchey decals on it.

First, thanks for your message.

The owner does not know if it is really a Ritchey or if it is a fake, he says just that it is a Ritchey Deddaciai frame. But, we can see the logo Ritchey on the Frame (drop outs). So I think it is a Ritchey frame, but not necessary a Ritchey bike. The bike have a lot of Ritchey parts : seatpost, stem, handlebar, rim, tires. Others ideas ?

Re:

I have Ritchey drop outs on my Saracen.
Also have Ritchey parts, cranks, brakes, pedals, stem, bars and seatpost on a Scott
Also seen another 'Ritchey' for sale, who's owner thought it was one as it had a Ritchey bottom bracket shell. It wasn't.
I like the colours though

Mike

Re:

I don't know if it's a Ritchey or not but it's a nice looking bike with a quality looking frame and components. Offer the seller a lower amount and ride it!

Re:

There is another one on marktplaats now. Frame only. I have seen more different frame sizes of this ritchey. Don’t think they are all replica’s? Or am I wrong?

Back