Answer Atac team cut stem help

Benjaminbt

Retro Guru
Hey everyone. Looking for some help to know the inner and outer dimension measurements of the hole cut in the front of the stem. Any help on this would be great :)

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    143.8 KB · Views: 985
Re:

This isn't mine. Just as a reference so you know what I'm talking about. I have a stem with an original team recessed cap and titanium bolt. So I'm going to go down the path of adding the team cuts.

Re:

Looks to me like the hole has been made with a tube mitre or holesaw, rather than drilled.

Re:

You are right there shogun. So if I can get the inner and outer measurements of the hole.. Maybe I can figure out what hole saw or tube mitre to use. Or does someone know the size tube mitre used?

The stem is exactly as I received it some 10+ years ago. The seller in the USA said it was from a team bike, but that could mean anything of course. My plan was the same as yours, to have the team cuts done... but as a Yeti Ultimate project never materialised it was forgotten about. Nick is the guy I would have asked to do the work though. Hope he can help you with some measurements :)

Back