Just isn't the same...

enc

Kona Fan
working outdoors in this weather. I'm really struggling to whip up enthusiasm to work on the bikes. Even considering cleaning out the shed to make a bit of work space :shock: but can't do any painting in there ... Or out doors :-(

I did some in the kitchen inside a mini pop up tent. Don't mention ventilation! Mrs HM never found out so contained it well.

The History Man":1hmmzimz said:
I did some in the kitchen inside a mini pop up tent. Don't mention ventilation! Mrs HM never found out so contained it well.

Well done !! I'd have more chance of getting away with dismembering a body in the kitchen than spraying bike parts in there. :LOL:

Re:

One tip about hi jacking the kitchen , don't use the dishwasher to clean all those cruddy bits , it takes a good week to get it back to being as it should be , and you have to wash the dishes by hand and that's crap

Mike

Re: Re:

mikee":3enw2k8p said:
One tip about hi jacking the kitchen , don't use the dishwasher to clean all those cruddy bits , it takes a good week to get it back to being as it should be , and you have to wash the dishes by hand and that's crap

Mike
Useful tip! Thanks. :-D

Just put it in pause mode till the weather gets better. Concentrate on clearing what you don't need and while away the dark hours looking for the trinkets that you do.

Back