Server Performance Issues - gallery back up 29/6

john

The Guv’nor
Admin
Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
As many have noted we're expereincing a few performace issues.

We are working on resolving these with our hosting company, however as a temporary measure the gallerys are offline. This is to minimise server load and save diskspace.

The forums will remain online as normal. Hopefully everything will be back up and running after the weekend, if not before :D

If you have any issues please report here. An idea of time and error message is useful. Please only report after 22:45 on 26th June.

Just had a problem havin posted a new topic. Clicked on 'Home' and had the 'Could not display web page' screen.

Just booted me out after posting a reply to a thread, message: 'Internal Server Error', 27/6 9.05am.

Got back in ok after shutting Internet Explorer down and reloading the site.

Brief outage 19:00 to implement some new settings.

We're getting there you'll be glad to know :D

had this at 00.19 saturday :?

phpBB : Critical Error

Could not connect to the database

just a white screen and that message

monsterfatuk":3kz2w0zm said:
had this at 00.19 saturday :?

phpBB : Critical Error

Could not connect to the database

just a white screen and that message

Indeed, that's what I was greeted with first thing.

Gallery back off line, back to the drawing board. Hopefully this will keep the rest of the site stable through the day :cry:

Worst 2 hours of my life ...

The website cannot display the page
HTTP 500
Most likely causes:
The website is under maintenance.
The website has a programming error.

What you can try:
Refresh the page.

Go back to the previous page.

More information

This error (HTTP 500 Internal Server Error) means that the website you are visiting had a server problem which prevented the webpage from displaying.

For more information about HTTP errors, see Help.

John, its taken nearly an hour to get onto the site this morning (Saturday). Just kept getting the critical error page or the HTTP500 page.

Trevor.

Back