PotM : 'Night' - November 2015

FluffyChicken

Archivist
Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
It's dark in the UK pretty much all the time now.

So get some good night photography or and interpretation of night as you see fit to make us think.

Simple rules.
It is about the picture, not the bike. Still a retro bike or part needs to be in it.

Guidelines...
As it's designed to get you out there taking photos, these are the guidelines...

*Photo must be 'newly' taken for the contest or recently within the past months.

*It is just for fun and it would be nice if you have a little bit of information about your picture.

*Even better if you don't play around with it in an editor other than a crop and straighten.
(But state if you have edited in different ways so we can learn what you can do)

Get out, get creative, have a laugh.
*Tell us where, when and whatnots about your picture.

:)
Topic for December will be... there is no topic, it's wide open to anything you like..., just as a heads up.

I much preferred the themed comps. E.g. Something festive for December :xmas-wink:

The History Man":128zv4uw said:
I much preferred the themed comps. E.g. Something festive for December :xmas-wink:

Given were in November, surely that ^ would be better for next month...
Besides it would be dumb having a theme such as "night" in June

Re:

Well, it all depends on when the nominations end, when the poll goes up and how long for.

Doesn't it?

I like the sound of this one actually :cool:

Mike

Get out and take some err dark pictures ...
My last dark picture was really good last time we had it as a theme.
December is a general one on purpose. Not all BoTM are themed ;-)
argue, I mean debate about it next month anyway.

Pictures can be entered,described and shown off for the whole month we are in. Enter more than one if you want to get busy taking and making some pictures
We vote for the approximately whole month after the entry month if anyone wants to vote..

The History Man":3qhcmex7 said:
Night is far more restrictive than dark. I like dark.

With a boat like yours, I can see why mate ! ;) only joking matey ;)
Well as long as it's in the dark, who will give a chuff? You don't have to get a photo with your watch in to prove it's night

Mike

3rd of Juli; it´s been so hot outside all day and didn´t really cool down at night. As I couldn´t sleep I finally decided to get up and take a spin. Moonshine so bright you didn´t need a light. What an awesome ride that was :D

Cheers
IHR

Attachments

• yeti@nite.jpg
    yeti@nite.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 5,206
Re:

At way past the witching hour, Jungle really was Massive....

Can't remember for the life of me who's on the bike, but I was meant to be taking their photo and by the time the auto focus and Flash had sorted themselves out I'd missed the moment... but captured another :LOL:

step forward our very own Andy (Any123) caught red handed giving it large at this years Mountain Mayhem, and Chris (Chrisby) soaking up the Vibes and a bit more beer :D whilst his team mates were either in bed or out on the track :shock:
He claimed in defence that it was rude to let a fine upstanding gent like Andy drink alone :?

Never a dull moment when Andy and the Retro Bike crew roll into town, along with his collection of antique Klein's that he stayed up all night to keep company !

A weekend of Beer / BBQ's and GT85 what a heady combination

Attachments

• Jungle is Massive (Any123 style).jpg
    Jungle is Massive (Any123 style).jpg
    104.1 KB · Views: 5,183

Latest posts

Back