WARNING! Anyone intending to use MyHermes, Don't!

Kult Friction

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Just a quick heads up to anyone intending to use MyHermes in the near future, Do yourself a favour, DON'T! They're currently experiencing issues with their booking system.

When you book, You'll pay, It'll provide you with labels and confirm collection date etc....... and thats it.

The information doesn't actually make it to them or the courier, and your parcels will remain uncollected (like the six i've had sat here for two days) until you call them, get given the run around of "There's nothing on the system, what's your number, I'll look into this and call you back" No call, Twice!

Third call to them, "Sir, We do not make outgoing calls", WTF? so not only have you failed to collect, but I'm now being lied to :evil: and the creme de le creme ..."Yes, we're experiencing issues with our booking system & there's no guarantee as to when they will be collected, If at all" :facepalm:

Just goes to show, Pay peanuts.... Get monkeys!

Off to the post office it is then :roll:

Doesn't bode well for the pair of wheels I've got waiting for collection today then :-(

Re:

Yeah, It's not good bud, I've just had one of those days were everything goes wrong and I've not actually got anything done but get annoyed with morons on the phone :(

Give them a bell on 0330 333 4981 and see if you're on the system, you may be lucky but who knows.

I'll cross my fingers for you :)

Disappointing to hear - had nothing but great service off them for a few years now. I generally put this down to our local guy being a star though, I think it's pot luck by area...

I think most couriers have their problems now. Parcelforce aka senditnow seems to have recently gone rubbish. Paid for next delivery, and they didn't even attempt delivery until four working days later.

Your crossed fingers worked for me. Parcel was collected as arranged.

The original post does make it sound like it was a problem with the system rather than something localised though.

As above i always drop to local petrol station that is a Hermes depot..
Never had a problem..Not good if there going down hill..

the parcels I dropped off today are all showing as in transit, the ones dropped off
on Monday have been delivered.

myhermes seems okay if you drop the items off, rather than get them collected.

thats said, its the run up to christmas, where all courier firms & delivery services go tits up.

Back