Show us Your................. Ridgeback......!

Dossa

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
After seeing TonyMerryfield's comprehensive "Show us Your.." list, it appears we have neglected the greatest MTB brand off all time...........

I know there's a few on here, so please post up any photos of your Ridgeback's past and present. Particularly interested in pre-1991 models.. :D

I'll kick off - 1990 Ridgeback 704XT

image post

free upload image

:D

Very nice in dead mate and i just love those forks as their just real purposeful looking so i take it that front end is rather twitchy with those forks on mate ? ..

Re:

Never get tired of seeing that one Matty :cool:

Link added to Tony's thread now :)

Muddy paw":2tyhsdky said:
Very nice in dead mate and i just love those forks as their just real purposeful looking so i take it that front end is rather twitchy with those forks on mate ? ..

Twitchy...? Nah, precision trail tracking :D

Re: Re:

raidan73":25gk6isd said:
Never get tired of seeing that one Matty :cool:

Link added to Tony's thread now :)

Cheers Ade, hopefully we'll see a few come out of the woodwork....!

Dossa":2znw6dum said:
Muddy paw":2znw6dum said:

Twitchy...? Nah, precision trail tracking :D

So that's what you call it :eek: :LOL: , butjoking aside i don't think any other fork comes close for style imvho ;) ...

Re:

Here is my recent buy. 1989 603, full exage trail groupset. Just need ot source a rear wheel and front brakes - and new cables then all good to ride.

Attachments

• IMG_20151011_165036.jpg
    IMG_20151011_165036.jpg
    296.7 KB · Views: 1,397
Back