New Mountain Bike Film - UK

mtbfilm

Retro Newbie
Hi, myself (Michael) and Pip are making a new film about MTB in the UK, following the success of our film 'Bicycle' (2014). We're looking for great photos and video to help tell our story. We'll be going back as far as we can, so nothing is too old. If you have interesting material from the 60's/70's or earlier, right through to now, please let me know. Great shots of retro bikes taken now might also work. For more info about 'Bicycle' please go to http://bicyclethefilm.com/

M :D

Sorry , i dont have any media to provide.... but good luck with the MTB production :D

Re:

I'm sure most of us have stories of early mountain biking adventures and also retrobikeitis (a horrible disease that causes you to stash rusty old pieces of metal in any nook and cranny of your house :D )

Re:

Come ride with us all at Cannock at Christmas, there'll be plenty of stories and action shots :)

Re: Re:

OllieJones":1vw3ulzm said:
This sounds cool, what kind of stuff are you after? riding? racing? or just bikes (without riders)?
The producers have plenty of video of racing events and so are looking for things like early leisure rides, cycle courier and generally anything that tells the story of how mountain bikes and mountain biking became a part of British life.

Does anyone have photos or news reports or film of 'Tracker' bikes?
Or even an old tracker bike in or a pre 1984 custom built roughstuff bike in their garden shed?

https://twitter.com/BICYCLEfilm/status/ ... 9576624128

Re:

That's what everyone wonders.

A few years ago I played a member of the Auchenlec Guard in a major film production called Man to Man, with Jo Feines, Christen Scott-Thomas, Hugh Bonneville and a few other notables. For tax reasons (or something) it's never been distributed in this country.

Anyway, I spent days at it and was in many scenes. However, the final cut had me in only one scene, about half-a-mile away, for approximately 0.75 of a second.

Worth doing, all the same.

Back