Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
PoTM Winner
Feedback
View
anyone know where I can get a Rock Shox Super Deluxe serviced

TF Tune don't offer a service. :x

Happy to post to Europe or USA

I'd like to know as well. I have a nos unit, I think it must have been a warranty replacement top half as it's completely unmarked and unused, just has no oil in it.

DIY might not work when you need seals and other parts, good chance that Hippietech has parts although they don't sell parts without services.

I'd be up for the diy approach as I don't need seals. Any pointers on where instructions or a guide for this may be found?

I'd have thought that seals would be fairly standard once you know the part numbers, right??

Re:

No expert on them at all, but I'm certain there was almost some years back. Think link to manual, service instructions (from either Sutherland's or Barnett's) etc... Some kit on eBay too, hopefully still there, though part can be measured if o rings seals who knows.

This one from before might be one of them, is it still the same shox?
viewtopic.php?t=178217

pinguwin":ilnzg7x4 said:
DIY might not work when you need seals and other parts, good chance that Hippietech has parts although they don't sell parts without services.

I'm sure international shipping would be expensive, it's dear enough just to send it within the UK and why I only service for locals. I don't see the point spending 100 on forks you can pick up for 30/40 quid. Shox may be cheaper though.

Back