Any Interest ...

enc

Kona Fan
Any interest in a frame /fork painting guide?

i can put one together if anybody's interested :D

enc":1kux1p0m said:
Any interest in a frame /fork painting guide?

i can put one together if anybody's interested :D

Always interested other peoples take on things, even if you only take one nugget of info way you've learnt something you didn't know before.

Go for, I'm sure it will educate some and lead to a debate for others.

Since reading some of your posts I've purchased some Peek metal polish and gonna try out the non Halfords lacquer you suggested

Interested in reading what you put together.

Re:

Count me in!

Non halfords clear laquer? Tell me more. I need some soon

Mike

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Yes, why not. But why not start with stems and bars, since that what I would practice on and then transfer to the big frames.

Tools would be good too.

It's always good to see how to do it better than grab a can of Aldi reduced paint and spray it on :)

I like rebuild threads for parts and things as well. It then gets ideas exchanged and I pick up information on different ways or ways I hadn't thought off.

So do it as long as you don't mind others adding or suggesting to the way it is done.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Re:

Fluffy
If you go to their website they do offer a kit so you can mix colours to match what you need.

Back