Baby pace forks number 2

futuristicoldman

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Y'all might like these little fellows. Started out as a pair of rc36 evo3's. After much chopping, splicing, heating, bonding and bodging I now have a rather unique set of RC20'S. Just hoping a set of brake bosses will show themselves soon then were all done. The little man is over the moon

Attachments

• bp2.jpg
    bp2.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 1,141
  • bp1.jpg
    bp1.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 1,141
Re:

Fantastic!

That bike's got narrower bars than mine! And a better set up :oops:

Re:

Brilliant.
Now get to work on the 24" version, you won't believe how quickly the young man will outgrow this.

Re:

The little man is out of this now, I robbed a few bits and bobs off it for his new bike but most of it is there still. This really needs to go to a suitably good home before my better half gets sick of it getting it in the way and sends it to help the aged or something!, if anybody out there is tempted its yours for £79. I'll bung it into a proper sale thread when I have half a second :D
Ta
D

I'm about to dip into the market for a new kids bike for my 6 year old who has just out grown his spec hot rock.

I could well be interested in this when it comes up for sale. What age/size mini human is it suitable for? What size crank arms are fitted? Looks a great little bike!

Re:

It's a great little thing, I kept my little man on this until he was 8 (a tall one at that!). I don't subscribe to putting small people on big bikes. A 6 year old would be about perfect i'd say. I robbed the saddle, cranks, shifters and r/mech for his new bike, I have popped on a 9 speed lx shifter with an xt cassette and rear mech. I think I have some 150mm cranks for it somewhere. the forks have grown a set of brake mounts too.

Back