Retro Risers

kingroon

Retrobike Rider
BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
98+ BoTM Winner
Feedback
View
As my FAT Billy Build progresses, I see the riding position dropping below what I'd want on such a blatant Grown Man's BMX.. Hemming had a stack of ahead spacers on the Billy MBUK tested back in 94, and that was with a LT Mag 21 and a 10 degree Zooka..

So, what are my Riser options for a period correct bar?

Answer had some ("Alumilite"?) but I seem to recall them were made from solid billet :LOL: and I had some on Risers on my C16R back in '95, but forget the brand..

Attachments

• DSC_5573.jpg
    DSC_5573.jpg
    135.3 KB · Views: 480
Re:

I have a black Rhyno bar with a mild 2" rise (in great condition) off a mid-nineties Rocky Mntn Vertex that I would like to sell, in case that might work for you. It's in Vancouver, Canada, though.

PM me if interested, and I can e-mail you some pics ...

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
My Rhyno bars are exactly the same shape (rise/sweep) as are the Ti bars shown in the above link ... they are black, in great condition, and you can have them for twenty Canadian dollars plus post ...

Unfortunately, the post/wait makes it a bit more difficult than were you perhaps located in Calgary, or Cali or something. Nonetheless ... if you want pics, I can e-mail them ... (I don't have a photoshop acct, so can't shrink my photos in order to post hereon directly)

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Latest posts

Back