Stolen Morati

Jake

Dirt Disciple
Hi everybody

So I finally bought the bike which would have been my dream (up?down?)grade to my 1992 Explosif Pro bitd. It lasted with me a couple of months until some fucker snuck into my house and nabbed it this weekend (lots of work going on the house, distractions, people leaving doors open etc). Anyway the slimeball presumably doesn't know what he has stolen, but he might sell it to someone who has a clue or at least enough to actually read the logos. So if anyone sees this stuff (bike, frame, cranks, forks, m-bars, seatpost, black avid arch-rivals which are apparently rare as well) I would appreciate a heads-up very much indeed.

Jake

Hi, (south east) London. But things travel I guess - I bought from Poland after 8 months of looking.

Gutted for you mate.

Even in London, there won't be too many of those about. An awful lot of stolen bikes used to end up at Brick Lane's sunday market - but my knowledge could well be out of date.

But ask around as someone will know the common places stolen bikes end up.

Also set up some searches on eBay.

Just in case you haven't, have you made a police report? If the bike turns up on ebay or gumtree etc, you can then refer to the report number which will help a lot getting the police to go with you/turn up to retrieve the bike.

Back