Need Help With Rear Canti Hanger

WD Pro

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Hi,

This is mums orange :

Note the rear cable stop hanging from the seat bolt (I guess the frame was designed for V's ? (Although it is tiny ...)

BITD, 1.5" hard packs or slicks. Now she's a bit older wants more grip (confidence) and more volume (comfort), which has resulted in a larger (but not excessive) tyre and no clearance for the current cable stop and hanger.

So what options are out there ? A post mounted cable stop would be good, are there such things around and if so, where from and how much ? :D

Cheers,

Peter :D

Your kitchen is upside down. You might want to check that out. never let physics get away with breaking it's own rules, man, it's the thin end of the wedge.

doctorstewie":2r7u1ef1 said:
Your kitchen is upside down. You might want to check that out. never let physics get away with breaking it's own rules, man, it's the thin end of the wedge.

I didn't notice that, I can't look at the picture without getting a headache now.

Re:

You can either bolt a headset clamping version with shone shins, but seat post movement will alter your brakes.

Bolt some stop to the reflectors hole, similar to the front on forks.
Run some tubing around the seattube from the toptube. Stop to guise it around and stop it rubbing on the frame and do it old style aka kona, rithey and frames with noodles.

Or just run V-Brakes and be done with it.

Attachments

• Hanger.gif
    Hanger.gif
    2.2 KB · Views: 601
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back