Schmoke and dart re-release

Bear-Chan

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
hi all
i was just wondering if anyone knew when these were scheduled to be released and if they'll be available over here? i'd love to pick up a couple of sets.
cheers!
BC

They have a load of the re-issues (black wall) at Leisure lakes in Daventry.

circa £25 each.

Martin

Yeah, kinda missing the point. There are better performing tyres on the market now, so if they want to cash in on the retro geeks (that's us by the way), do it properly and go Amber wall.

It makes me wish that BITD I had stockpiled a load of this sort of stuff to bring out from the cupboard now and make a load of retro fiends happy (and no doubt me very rich - Mwah ha ha ha :LOL: ).

Instead I put it on my bike and wore it all out; what a stupid thing to do eh?? :roll: ;)

cornholio's RC200":16qbodg9 said:
It makes me wish that BITD I had stockpiled a load of this sort of stuff to bring out from the cupboard now and make a load of retro fiends happy (and no doubt me very rich - Mwah ha ha ha :LOL: ).

Instead I put it on my bike and wore it all out; what a stupid thing to do eh?? :roll: ;)

I've got some original steel ones hanging in the garage, they weigh a tonne!

Tried a few differant modern ones, frankly i've never ridden ones which made me think smoke/dart where shit in comparison. Guess it's all down the individual and how/what they ride.

Latest posts

Back