How gutted would you be

retrobikeguy

BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
BoTY Winner
Orange 🍊 Fan
Feedback
View
So your working in a bike shop and one of workmates says to you"where's the merlin newsboy from the window display ?"

I mean how do you explain that to your boss
wut.gif

one of the (now defunct!) walton cycles chain shops had a pristine mountain goat deluxe (oval tubes, remeber..) nicked, kinda on par with the newsboy for rarity.

We had a spate of bikes stolen from under our noses at the shop I worked in years back. It's surprising how quickly and easily it happens, one guy on the door, one runs in, grabs and is gone.....

although you would have thought a $6000 bike would have a lock attached somewhere!

thats harsh

it happens alot, the bike shop i work has had 10 top bikes stolen, in the last year inlcunding

de-rosa tango, cannondale six 13, cannondale rush, cannondale f900, cannondale six 13 frameset, gt avalanche and a cannondale bad boy ultra

did manage to get the ultra back after the thief trundled past the shop on it, silly silly man, no cops were needed! muhaha

they litrally wait for it to get busy grab and run, cops are not intrested.

dam low life scum

kase1983":17qz3ieb said:
thats harsh
it happens alot, the bike shop i work has had 10 top bikes stolen, in the last year
Shiiiit didn't realise it was that common, are you in a city centre or something? Either way that sucks, 10 top end bikes must really eat into the profits.

Back