Senior Retro Guru
More pics from the 1990 Worlds

90Worlds21.jpg

90Worlds22.jpg

90Worlds23.jpg

90Worlds24.jpg

90Worlds25.jpg

90Worlds26.jpg

what is the bike in the second picture , nb 162 . looks good and interesting forks too .

All I got was the box of pictures. Not sure who many of the riders would be or what bikes they are riding. Some ore obvious but I am not sure about that particular one.

The first UCI 'official' world championships with Ned (my alter ego - 'cos I rode a Stumpjumper and had a ginger moustache :LOL:) getting Gold, Frishy Silver and our own Tim Gould Bronze. I've got the Nov/Dec 1990 'Winning' magazine with an article and all the results and pics.

I suppose I could scan them sometime if I was asked VERY nicely :cool:

Dear Old Ned -

as you are undoubtedly the wisest, wittiest and most sophisticated Retrobiker in the world (reputedly making Daniel Craig seem like a pikey old toss pot by comparison), I humbly beseech you to reveal your magnanimity, and unleash your bounty of retro goodness by scanning the magzine.

By doing so, you will be showered with kudos, bathed in good karma and entitled to a free drink or two should our paths ever cross. :D

Go on, you know you want to.

cchris2lou":13hfmlcv said:
what is the bike in the second picture , nb 162 . looks good and interesting forks too .

Fat Chance, with Fat chance box crowns!

Back