Retrobike Forum Index

It is currently Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:59 am

* Login   * Register * Search  * FAQ



Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4919 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66 ... 492  Next
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 4:00 pm 
Dirt Disciple

Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2009 1:53 am
Posts: 26
Hello everyone. Okay here it is the obvious what's it worth question. It's a 87 Fisher Montare in excellent condition. I know the original lady rider. The bike was never taken off road except for gravel bike paths. There are a few paint chips on the rear stays and front forks other wise it really shows no wear. I know that value of bikes like this can change from region to region so I'm looking for a what it might fetch on ebay. The pictures tell the story.... complete XT build, all original except the saddle.

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image[/img]


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 4:08 pm 
Retro Guru
User avatar

Joined: Fri Nov 23, 2007 10:35 pm
Posts: 2048
Location: Vienna, Austria
Saddle up wrote:
Hello everyone. Okay here it is the obvious what's it worth question. It's a 87 Fisher Montare in excellent condition. I know the original lady rider. The bike was never taken off road except for gravel bike paths. There are a few paint chips on the rear stays and front forks other wise it really shows no wear. I know that value of bikes like this can change from region to region so I'm looking for a what it might fetch on ebay. The pictures tell the story.... complete XT build, all original except the saddle.

nice bike! amazing condition!
the M730 groupset looks nearly untouched, skinwall tires in very good condition. don't know what to estimate for the frame but 400-500 euros should be achieveable for the whole bike.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 2:06 pm 
MacRetro rider
MacRetro rider

Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2008 1:45 pm
Posts: 2614
Location: Near a tree, by a river in a hole in the ground....
Whats it worth

92 Deore DX FM650 130 spaced rear hub build with DB Spokes / Brass nipples to a Mavic 231 CD which is a little scuffed. Runs Perfectly true.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 4:51 pm 
Gold Trader
Gold Trader
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 29, 2007 1:08 am
Posts: 2657
Location: Kray Territory
I've just come by a set of 1 1/8 inch steerer mag 20's on a project that I won't be using :)

They are in better shape than the pics suggest (still to clean them up), the only real flaw is there's paint missing and a bit of corrosion on the cable hanger part of the fork brace. They are still holding air and the seals aren't perished, but no doubt they could do with a service. Way too good just for spares though! Any ideas on price?


Attachments:
rockshox.jpg
rockshox.jpg [ 132.08 KiB | Viewed 1332 times ]
Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 5:08 pm 
MacRetro rider
MacRetro rider

Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2008 1:45 pm
Posts: 2614
Location: Near a tree, by a river in a hole in the ground....
I paid £10 inc posting for my set of 10/20's in similar nick - that was a bit of a bargain, any idea of the model year


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 5:12 pm 
Gold Trader
Gold Trader
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 29, 2007 1:08 am
Posts: 2657
Location: Kray Territory
boxxer wrote:
I paid £10 inc posting for my set of 10/20's in similar nick - that was a bit of a bargain, any idea of the model year


They're from around '92.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:00 pm 
retrobike rider
retrobike rider
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 17, 2006 7:29 pm
Posts: 2535
Location: hove
I have a deore xt FC-M739 chainset in a good used condition

how much are they worth?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:30 pm 
Retro Guru
User avatar

Joined: Fri Nov 23, 2007 10:35 pm
Posts: 2048
Location: Vienna, Austria
boxxer wrote:
Whats it worth

92 Deore DX FM650 130 spaced rear hub build with DB Spokes / Brass nipples to a Mavic 231 CD which is a little scuffed. Runs Perfectly true.

25 euros


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:30 pm 
Retro Guru
User avatar

Joined: Fri Nov 23, 2007 10:35 pm
Posts: 2048
Location: Vienna, Austria
hurin76 wrote:
I have a deore xt FC-M739 chainset in a good used condition

how much are they worth?

40euros


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:31 pm 
Retro Guru
User avatar

Joined: Fri Nov 23, 2007 10:35 pm
Posts: 2048
Location: Vienna, Austria
mynchiboy wrote:
I've just come by a set of 1 1/8 inch steerer mag 20's on a project that I won't be using :)

They are in better shape than the pics suggest (still to clean them up), the only real flaw is there's paint missing and a bit of corrosion on the cable hanger part of the fork brace. They are still holding air and the seals aren't perished, but no doubt they could do with a service. Way too good just for spares though! Any ideas on price?

most older sus forks sell for ~50euros if in used condition.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4919 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66 ... 492  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

About Us

Follow Retrobike

Other cool stuff

All content © 2005-2015 Retrobike unless otherwise stated.
Cookies Policy.
bikedeals - the best bike deals in one place
FatCOGS - Fat Chance Owner's Group

Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group