Retrobike Forum Index

It is currently Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:14 pm

* Login   * Register * Search  * FAQ



Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4919 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 357, 358, 359, 360, 361, 362, 363 ... 492  Next
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:35 pm 
Newbie

Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:54 pm
Posts: 2
Location: Leicester
Hi, I have a Gary Fisher Cake 1 Genesis small size that has been ridden once that I need some advice price wise. I have just got out of plaster after two years and am looking to sell the bike to put the proceeds to a road/touring bike.

Thanks,

Rob


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:35 pm 
retrobike rider / Gold Trader
retrobike rider / Gold Trader
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:09 am
Posts: 9399
Location: Devon
Sketchyxup wrote:
Had these sat on a shelf in my garage for years, I bought them new back in 96 (supprise) and used them in my racing days back in the NAMBS series.

They are in not to bad nick all things considered, the box even still has the original price sticker on it of £529.99 Shocked

No idea what they are worth but would look the nuts on a period LTS DH or similar.

Advice on price appreciated.


Nothing attached! :oops:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:36 pm 
retrobike rider / Gold Trader
retrobike rider / Gold Trader
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:09 am
Posts: 9399
Location: Devon
rjw1 wrote:
Hi, I have a Gary Fisher Cake 1 Genesis small size that has been ridden once that I need some advice price wise. I have just got out of plaster after two years and am looking to sell the bike to put the proceeds to a road/touring bike.

Thanks,

Rob


Guess about £400 but a bit modern to say really:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/csc/i.html?_sacat ... te=1&rt=nc


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: super v 2000
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:18 pm 
Devout Dirtbag
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 06, 2012 3:17 pm
Posts: 106
Image

Pace carbon racing forks.

fox Vanilla rear shock.

World force black diamond rims ,Front hub Diatech back Hope.

All shimano xt gears.

Hope brakes, stem and seatclamp.

DMR v12 pedals.

Ritchey seatpost.

xL-R8 bars.

AME grips.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: super v 2000
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:55 pm 
retrobike rider / Gold Trader
retrobike rider / Gold Trader
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:09 am
Posts: 9399
Location: Devon
dragon ninja wrote:
Image

Pace carbon racing forks.

fox Vanilla rear shock.

World force black diamond rims ,Front hub Diatech back Hope.

All shimano xt gears.

Hope brakes, stem and seatclamp.

DMR v12 pedals.

Ritchey seatpost.

xL-R8 bars.

AME grips.


Well I see it didnt sell twice on ebay at £250 so thats a start at a price. Not sure if the pace add or detract value from headstock but assuming not then I reckon £150-200 based on others sold on ebay: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Cannondale-Su ... 2ebfc916ef


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:13 pm 
Old School Hero

Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:42 pm
Posts: 224
Location: Hamilton NZ
I have some NOS Manitou mars elite forks and some 2000 crossmax wheels 2 rides old.
Any guesses on value?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: super v 2000
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:16 pm 
Devout Dirtbag
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 06, 2012 3:17 pm
Posts: 106
coomber wrote:
dragon ninja wrote:
Image

Pace carbon racing forks.

fox Vanilla rear shock.

World force black diamond rims ,Front hub Diatech back Hope.

All shimano xt gears.

Hope brakes, stem and seatclamp.

DMR v12 pedals.

Ritchey seatpost.

xL-R8 bars.

AME grips.


Well I see it didnt sell twice on ebay at £250 so thats a start at a price. Not sure if the pace add or detract value from headstock but assuming not then I reckon £150-200 based on others sold on ebay: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Cannondale-Su ... 2ebfc916ef


Thanks for your reply , she rides like a dream and I'd never sell.Always interested in other peoples opinion though.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:40 pm 
Newbie

Joined: Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:11 pm
Posts: 4
Hi out there. I have an old Muddyfox Pathfinder and try to find out its worth. Anyone an idea?

Greeting from Germany,
cibu


Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:15 pm 
Old School Hero

Joined: Fri May 25, 2012 6:53 pm
Posts: 232
Location: Ealing, London
boxxer wrote:
nathb wrote:
Anyone have any idea on how much these are worth:
Wheel set: Rear Hope Ti glide hub (Purple), matched with Hope C2 Number 2 brake and Mavic 121 Rim. Front Hope hub with Mavic 121 rim. (see Pic 2)


Image

Image

Thanks


If they were matched then about £150

As the front is newer then maybe £65 for the rear and £35-40 for the front...

I'd be interested in the brake....


Thanks for the reply.

I was hoping the rear setup, wheel and brake, was worth at least £150. Boo. :(


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:14 am 
Retro Guru

Joined: Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:00 pm
Posts: 811
Location: bicester
So what's it worth....
Image
Image

The only bit I'm keeping is the flite..... Had it since new 8)


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4919 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 357, 358, 359, 360, 361, 362, 363 ... 492  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

About Us

Follow Retrobike

Other cool stuff

All content © 2005-2015 Retrobike unless otherwise stated.
Cookies Policy.
bikedeals - the best bike deals in one place
FatCOGS - Fat Chance Owner's Group

Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group