Retrobike Forum Index

It is currently Wed Dec 07, 2016 7:50 pm

* Login   * Register * Search  * FAQ

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4919 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 176, 177, 178, 179, 180, 181, 182 ... 492  Next
 Post subject: Real front hub
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:28 am 
Dirt Disciple

Any suggestions for what this is worth - new, unused Real Design front hub (non disc) - silver, 32 hole. Condition isn't perfect - it's picked up a few marks from being in the spares box but nothing you'd really notice on the bike once built into a wheel. I think it's around a 2002 model

Post subject: Race Face Next LP cranks
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:32 am 
Dirt Disciple

Oh and also a set of Race Face Next LP cranks - they were originally red but the paint's been stripped (sand blasted so no chemicals attacking the carbon!) so they're raw aluminium (but they don't really tarnish so look good in a matt silver).

The carbon's all fine except the drive side patch (which is just cosmetic, the structural carbon is in the back) has been lost so the section is just coloured in black (which you don't really notice from a distance and you could easily replace with a patch of self adhesive carbon).

They've got a few marks/dings but nothing serious

Square taper, 175mm, 5 bolt CD

These aren't mine but they're the same model and mine now look very similar just withou the RF logos

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 3:26 pm 
retrobike rider / Gold Trader
retrobike rider / Gold Trader

Can anyone tell me what a 1991 Rocky Mountain Blizzard frame with Syncros forks is worth.
I've decided/admitted it's too small for me at 17", and I've split up with my girlfriend, so it's got to go.

There are some more pics and info here http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewto ... highlight=

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 3:53 pm 

One last time...hope this is the place. I am trying to find out what this is worth...

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 3:57 pm 
Gold Trader / PoTM Winner / RB Rider
Gold Trader / PoTM Winner / RB Rider

iveto1983 wrote:
Can anyone tell me what a 1991 Rocky Mountain Blizzard frame with Syncros forks is worth.
I've decided/admitted it's too small for me at 17", and I've split up with my girlfriend, so it's got to go.

There are some more pics and info here http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewto ... highlight=

when you decide what its worth let me know! it looks just about my size!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:11 am 
Old School Grand Master

so can someone value this for me please, i need to find out quite soon

thanks

Attachments:
p3pb5147675.jpg
p3pb5147675.jpg [ 131.29 KiB | Viewed 1597 times ]

Post subject: Re: Real front hub
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:18 am 
BoTY Winner
BoTY Winner

Clubber wrote:
Any suggestions for what this is worth - new, unused Real Design front hub (non disc) - silver, 32 hole. Condition isn't perfect - it's picked up a few marks from being in the spares box but nothing you'd really notice on the bike once built into a wheel. I think it's around a 2002 model

Maybe £20 - £30 ball-park :? - bit of a guestimate ;)

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:21 am 
BoTY Winner
BoTY Winner

Clubber wrote:
Oh and also a set of Race Face Next LP cranks - they were originally red but the paint's been stripped (sand blasted so no chemicals attacking the carbon!) so they're raw aluminium (but they don't really tarnish so look good in a matt silver).

The carbon's all fine except the drive side patch (which is just cosmetic, the structural carbon is in the back) has been lost so the section is just coloured in black (which you don't really notice from a distance and you could easily replace with a patch of self adhesive carbon).

They've got a few marks/dings but nothing serious

Square taper, 175mm, 5 bolt CD

These aren't mine but they're the same model and mine now look very similar just withou the RF logos

Probably about £80 I reckon :?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:59 pm 
Retro Guru

Khs Montana comp LX throughout, I think the forks need replacing as the steerer may have snapped, not had a chance to look yet though, so how much if the forks are broken? And how much if they're not?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:03 am 
Gold Trader / MacRetro rider
Gold Trader / MacRetro rider

Pair of quick release red ti-glide and suspension hubs splined for disc ,on red mavic x517 rims.Rear rim and Ti-glide is brand new, front hub is new but not the rim though that is mint condition.
Ti-glide also has a 12mm bolt through axle that can be fitted ,probably the only one in existence :?

+ yes,I know im a lucky barsteward :lol: :lol:

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4919 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 176, 177, 178, 179, 180, 181, 182 ... 492  Next