Anyone heard of Sevysa?

deelam

Retro Guru
I just won a Sevysa "emotion" frame and bars off ebay.
I only wanted it for the Manitou 2s attached but I wondered if anyone knows anything about these frames.
Seems a well built oversizes aluminium frame which started life with a full XT group. Will post pics later.

Thanks!

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
They are Swiss indeed. If I remember correctly they were importer for some parts, I believe Syncros and Grafton. They sold complete bikes with those parts allover, mostly on a 7005 or Easton 7005 frame.

Yes, its Easton 7005 frame, unfortunately never to be ridden again as I found a small hairline crack in the head tube!

deelam":2fbkumz6 said:
Yes, its Easton 7005 frame, unfortunately never to be ridden again as I found a small hairline crack in the head tube!

what a shame, was it worth it just for the forks tho ???

seeing as it only cost £ 9.50 - YES!
The Manitous are in minty mint condition - just need a service is all.

Elev12k":3taml3al said:
They are Swiss indeed. If I remember correctly they were importer for some parts, I believe Syncros and Grafton. They sold complete bikes with those parts allover, mostly on a 7005 or Easton 7005 frame.

i guess that s correct. there were importeurs for some other hi-end manufacs of components and frames too but don t remember them.
they still exist but don t have anything to do with the bike-business since approx '97.

greets from sunny n hot sweetsourland :)

Back