Help identifying Titanium frame

dq13

Dirt Disciple
Hello all. I've had this bike for a while now, my uncle gave it to me and it's time to sell it, but I want to put in the ad the brand of the frame so the potential buyer knows what it is. It has canti brakes mount and I've looked around and looks similar to a Litespeed but I'm not sure. Any help is appreciated.

20131021_180058_zps5ca4bf25.jpg

20131021_180156_zps527fe8f1.jpg

20131021_180205_zps790c2b4d.jpg

dq13":32xotdmb said:
Hello all. I've had this bike for a while now, my uncle gave it to me

Blimey, my uncle has never given me anything other than grief!! ;)

Why get rid? It looks a stunner :cool:

I have too many bikes and I'm into 29er now so I rather have the cash to pay for new toys. It is definitely a stunner and turn heads everywhere as it is mint and shiny, but I don't use it at all so selling the frame and fork.

Take some pics if the drop outs and cable guides as these often are distinctive and might help with the I'd. Any serial number might help too.

Not wanting to sound like a vulture but those forks would look nice on a ti frame I have if they are v brake compatible.

Yes they are v brake and disk. That bike is currently setup with Paul motolite brakes and Nokon housings. Fork is for sale too, rebuilt by fox about a year ago and I've put like 100 miles of easy trails on it after that, not abused at all.

20131021_180126_zpse34da1d5.jpg

The drop outs look exactly like those on my dbr axis tt frame. Yours must be newer than my 93 owing to the snaked rear stays.

Thanks for the help. After looking at pictures on Google, it looks identical to the DBR like you said. I will look at the serial number when I get home to be 100% sure. I guess I can get $300 for the frame. Thanks a lot

Could be any number of brands Sandvik used to weld frames for. DB Axis, Norco Team Ti, Dean to name a few.

Back