Become a Retrobike Sponsor : Latest - Ride + Repair

john

The Guv’nor
Admin
Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
Want to put your business or service in front of 1000s of retrobikers accross the globe? Sounds like the new retrobike sponsor scheme is for you. We offer the following

*Banners in rotation. With close on 3 million page views a month this will net excellent exposure.

*A forum dedicated to your brand, see here for existing example. This is an excellent place to interact with the retrobike community and promote your business.

*Link to your business or service in your signature

*Most important of all a rank banner :D
rank_sponsor.png

Please contact john@retrobike.co.uk for more details including a media pack with detailed site stats.

Re: Become a Retrobike Sponsor : Latest - intrincycle

Pleased to announce our first sponsor is on board with their new forum. Intrincycle is run by forum member Rampage (aka Chris) and can carry out custom anodising, custom and replica bike parts and modification & manufacture.

Check their forum on retrobike here > viewforum.php?f=76
and website here http://intrincycle.co.uk

Interested in this John for my business. Need to build the site first but could you please pm me details. Thanks

Send me some stuff John.

As Retrobike is v. UK-centric I don't want to spend too much - but would also like to give something back.

Pleased to announce we have a new sponsor on board in The Cycle Clinic. The Cycle Clinic is run by forum member bm0p700f (aka Malcolm) and stock NOS, vintage and retro parts and are also able to carry out repairs and maintenance in the surrey workshop..

Check their forum on retrobike here > viewforum.php?f=77
and website here http://www.thecycleclinic.co.uk/

Re: Become a Retrobike Sponsor : Latest - The Cycle Clinic

Hopefully all who've requested information have had it through on the email.

Re: Become a Retrobike Sponsor : Latest - The Cycle Clinic

Latest sponsor is ride+repair who are based in the North West and is run by reetrobike's own drystonepaul.

Back