This site is dangerous

bm0p700f

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Silly musing have bought me a nice frame and then indecision on the build means I have bought far to many bits of kit again on here.

XTR headset, stem, 2x M730 cranksets (should have kept more of the NOS one I had been selling earlier this year silly me), M734 canti's , XT thumbies. I don't really need any of this as I have enough bikes.

What have you bought?

Maybe the for sale section should be closed for a week or so for my wallet to recover.

How do I deal with this disease, help. Maybe John could suspend my account (only kidding) or maybe everyone could stop listing things I want, that's a better solution.

I have just bought another project bike a Marin :)

My Wife didn't say a word when I bought the bike in this afternoon - she didn't need to say a word the 'look' said it all ;)

im opting for not listing what ive bought this week ( A ) because it would be quicker to list what I haven't bought and ( B) sometimes i forget to log out and the wife would kill me slowly if i did forget to log out and she stumbled across this thread :oops: but i did buy a new 8x6 shed to help with the overflow issue :D

I have a build at the weekend but stumbled across a gt talera f+f in my size for postage so that led to finding bits that led to changing wheels on another one that led to.............. :facepalm:

She's watching strictly with my inlaws so picked up the ipad.

Over the past week/10 days I've bought/been given/traded :
Trek 4300, Specky Hardrock Sport, 'Dale F500, Raleigh Caprice :oops: , GT Timberline, Carrera Kraken, Giant Rock SE frame set and a GT Avalanche frame. :shock: :shock:
All need work and all will be sold. Just need the time to do them all. ;) :roll:

I have a zaskar and an RTS that I haven't ridden in ages, much to the annoyance to my non bike interested missus. So I have sneaked a gt i-drive 5 into the shed to replace the spesh far frame that was there as she'll never know the difference! This week I have bought forks, chain, headset, bottom bracket, skewer and some oil as I have the perfect set up. I get home before her, she can't get into the loft and she isn't interested/hasn't got a clue! Good times.

Back