Buying Retrobike stickers

jimmythejamjar

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
I've just tried to buy a set of Retrobike stickers which are priced at £2.50 - a good price I think, but the postage was £3.50 !!!!!

Anyone know why the carriage is so expensive ? £2.00 would be more than enough

at a guess i would say they are an 'add on' purchase as opposed to a specific purchase, so the postage is a standard rate across the board for most items, i guess that most people would buy say a hoodie and think yeah i'll have some stickers aswel at which point the postage is sort of irrelevant but as you say buying them on their own comes across expensive.

why not buy the hoodie? get the stickers aswel, and a mug, possibly even a beanie, it is almost winter, is your head cold? the postage will seem quite cheap then! ;)

:D

£3.50? Are you sure you aren't buying Royal Mail shares...?

Seriously though, I suspect it may have something to do with your location in the Isle of Man. Although when I tried running a purchase through using an IOM postcode and it came up with free shipping.

If you are having trouble then PM John or email him john@retrobike.co.uk

They are very good stickers.

Unless they're been sent as a whopping parcel, £3.50 is really over the odds – the price of the Queen's 1st class stamp should currently suffice covering postage of stickers to all points on the compass across GB including IOM with RM's 6 days a week Universal Service Obligation, until those pesky shareholders and city institutions divert the flow of funds. Grrr!

Drop me a PM, the postage is calculated automatically.

groovyblueshed":15h0ma8d said:
Unless they're been sent as a whopping parcel, £3.50 is really over the odds – the price of the Queen's 1st class stamp should currently suffice covering postage of stickers to all points on the compass across GB including IOM with RM's 6 days a week Universal Service Obligation, until those pesky shareholders and city institutions divert the flow of funds. Grrr!

Fight the power.

Back