One for our American friends

vmlopes

Retro Guru
Hey fellas, could one of you nice people let me know roughly how much to send a package with some cycling shorts and a jersey from your shores to the UK, tracked preferably.

As a seller has quoted me $44, is this about right as seems high to me?..

Alot less. Air sure will cost £13 or so to the U.S however royal mail is cheap compared to other carriers. We have it good.

You'll get a pair of shorts and a jersey in a USPS first class international letter siize package which will cost about $15 to the UK. It isn't tracked beyond the US though. For that you will need Global priority, which will be tracked to your door. $30-40 is probably about right.
You can work it out for yourself here: http://postcalc.usps.com/

I weighed a jersey and short with a reasonable amount of packaging and it came to just over one pound. So USPS will ship this package for $18 using First Class Mail or $45 by Priority Mail. For what it is worth I have never had a package disappear when shipping to the UK. Italy? that is another matter...

Steven

lewisfoto":3cwx3sdu said:
I weighed a jersey and short with a reasonable amount of packaging and it came to just over one pound. So USPS will ship this package for $18 using First Class Mail or $45 by Priority Mail. For what it is worth I have never had a package disappear when shipping to the UK. Italy? that is another matter...

Steven
And 1st class will comfortably slip under the duty radar; priority will be 25% +£13.50 thankyou...

Back