Status
Not open for further replies.

BobCatMax

Retrobike Rider
Kona Fan
GT Fan
Feedback
View
so *ahem* you know when there's something itching the back of your head, something you've forgotten, but you just can't remember what?...yeah.

Well done again to Ductape on his picture, and the sentiment that went with it :)

On to this months competition. How could I let October go by without a halloween theme? I make no apologies :D

you've read the title, we're looking for something a bit different, not just a pumpkin thankyouverymuch.

owing to my forgetfulness the entries will be open to the end of the month, with the voting taking place the first week of November, alongside the opening of the new comp.

good luck everyone, all the usual rules apply just remember to have fun!

Not a ghost or ghoul, but a look George gave me this past weekend popped into my mind when I saw the theme of the month.

Attachments

• george 2.jpg
    george 2.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 974
one night i cought a ghost with a flshlight, making fun with my merlin...

and....BOOOO!

In my unique town with many nice spots, there are some places where you should not be on the road at certain times ...only with bikes like Yo Eddy you've access to some! ;)

look closely and you'll discover an observer :shock:

GhostsAndGhoulies.jpg

Ductape":s4hzjxun said:
Is Halloween celebrated very extensively in Europe?

Just curious.

Not as much as you guys, but it's getting bigger every year where I am in deepest darkest Wiltshire!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back