£23 well spent

Spanky22b

Kona Fan
Feedback
View
Just won this on eBay for a grand total of £23 has to be my all time bargain :D Can you tell what's under the tape??

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 1,291
Gold stars for Raidan and Rich its a 89 stumpy :D I was praying this wouldn't turn up on the market place section on here :LOL: Can't wait to get it and peel the tape off and see what condition the frames in :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 1,232
Great bargain! I was gonna bid £40 but got tied up at work - have been kicking myself all morning. Would love to know your max bid was higher (particularly given I saved you £17 or got u the bike itself! ;-) )

jaypee":2a1rymti said:
Great bargain! I was gonna bid £40 but got tied up at work - have been kicking myself all morning. Would love to know your max bid was higher (particularly given I saved you £17 or got u the bike itself! ;-) )

I was going to do the same! Didn't use a sniper, was waiting for the time to tick down and then got interrupted!

Good luck with cleaning up that tape Spanky!

I've had some time to peel all the electricians tape off the stumpy and was over the moon with the result :D The good bits,the paints survived really well i just need to give it a really good clean to get the glue off which was left by the tape. The stickers have survived quite well and it's still got about 85% of the original parts. Bad bits are it doesn't have the original front wheel so i'll need to find a gx26 rim and Deore II front hub. The brake levers are bent so they'll need replacing. It only came with 1 Deore II pedal,the original bars have been cut down and the really bad bit the seatpost is seized :( I'll take that to work and get it loosened up,hopefully it won't get damaged to much because it's the original one. Overall i'm chuffed to bits with it :D

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    138.7 KB · Views: 1,000
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    238.5 KB · Views: 1,000
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    229.6 KB · Views: 1,000
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 1,000
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    111.6 KB · Views: 1,000
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 1,000
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    169.9 KB · Views: 1,000
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    163.3 KB · Views: 1,000
Looking good, but I thought we all told you to get a decent camera months ago :D :D :D

I have some very nice condition 2 finger MT62 Levers that I was just about to put up for sale (Silver levers). Let me know if you want 1st's on them,

Cheers...Nick

Crantinope":2rmnggqs said:
Looking good, but I thought we all told you to get a decent camera months ago :D :D :D

I have some very nice condition 2 finger MT62 Levers that I was just about to put up for sale (Silver levers). Let me know if you want 1st's on them,

Cheers...Nick

I know,I know :LOL: i promise i'll get a good camera on payday :LOL: the Montana should be finished then and i want good photos of it to put in BOTM :D

Cheers for the offer of the levers Nick but i've had a set of nos still in the box Deore II's,which i'll put on the green Explosif and use the ones i've taking off. A Deore II pedal would come in handy,if you've got one of those lying around.

Back