Orange E2

Offer him 45 quid for the lot. Clean up the frame and forks.

You have some nice brakes thee too. I bet that frame will come up real nice with some T-cut and a wax.

I think it's a '93 or '94. As per my topic on the 'scans' section of the forum I am sure I have the catalogue for this - still trying to get a list together though...

Definately WTB cantis, very nice too (they were about 100 pounds each back in the day), forks look like rc35ABs. Nice bike, now if only some one could find me an original O-Range Formula in a relatives garage I'd be very happy (the first superbike I remember lusting after, all matt black and lovely)

I do have access to an original Aluminium o whole bike.

This is a large frame 19" I think - full deore xt with rc35s. I infact have the original fork for this bike too in my garage that I robbed of my mate.

Its a light grey colour - its mint!
Anyone interested - could get it for 150 quid I think off him.

Jeeeez Jez !! £150 For an 'O' ... That was my first superbike! Weighed a ton if I remeber correctly, and the grey matt finish just loved getting oil stains on it !! And never washing off !!

Still loved it mind, bomb proof I reckon. And what exciting shaped chainstays !!

Baah... Couldnt wait to trade it in for my first green/white/pink Klein Att !!

Give me a 94 Elite or 92 Prestige any day !!

YEH!

Its quite an odd bike - welds all over the place and yes it does weigh a bit!

Wierd rectangular chainstays and yeah I know what you mean about the paint - almost like plasticky undercoat!

Its in immaculate condition though - I think it needs saving!

Back