The ededwards heckle hall of fame

Excellent....

Utterly unrelated, but the other day I overheard an excitable young chavmonkey, whilst discussing the excellence of a particular local cuisine establishment and encouraging his friend to embark on a similar entrepreneurial venture......
"... do it yo... you'd smash the back out of it"

:LOL:

Indeed.
Infact the retro reference of the term that most of us on here will recall from our dinners, watching Willow the Wisp and Tom&Jerry was pretty gross too... even with lashings of ketchup..... :cool:

In hindsight however, I think it may just be an evolution from a sporting reference.... ie, "smashed my personal best"....
they do make it sound somewhat abhorent, these yoots :roll:

G

Well done Gus. Nothing like stroking Edward's already prominent ego.

I also heard a rumour that he's given up throwing together absolute lash-ups in favour of building carefully considered period correct rarities...

It can't be true! Eds lash up builds are something to base our standards upon! ;)

I still have a "stick it to the man" sticker somewhere from his solo attempt on mayhem a couple if years ago not to mention the OWMTBC sticker "Dutch girls are easy"

:LOL:

I had a cracking heckle thrown my way during a night lap at the Big Bike Bash last month.
I was 'racing' the night race, in a highly un-motivated field of 9.
While passing through the campsite, someone shouted 'keep going mate...you're in the top ten' :LOL:

Gus - you're a dab hand at the trackside quip yourself... "never climb on cheese" being a longstanding favourite of mine :D

Neil, i fear that one was Heathy.

I always liked your 'is that high modulous weave?' From a couple of years back too.

Even though Edwards will have you believe it was he, i will own up to having coined 'stuff' you and your 5inches!

Still think my all time favourite was JB666's double riposte of...

'It's not a race you know!'

...as one of the 'serious' entries passed the RB enclosure at top speed, closely followed by...

'Come on, it is a race you know!'

...as some poor girl struggled by shortly after! :LOL:

Back