GT RTS Rocker and bearings-NEW

stesnape

Old School Hero
Hi, I recently bought a 93 GT RTS1 frame and suspension rocker was shot. However, I,ve managed to source new upgraded sealed bearings and am currently having a new rocker machined from aluminium. I'm just seeing if there is any interest from anyone who needs a new one because I had to have a minimum of 5 machined. So I've got 4 more up for sale and wondered if anyone would be interested.

I could have saved you the trouble as I'm sure I have a couple of spare rockers. If I didn't I'd have been interested though, unless you are talking brake rockers, then I might be interested in one.

should get some interest on eBay I'm sure.
On the topic I think getting some of the brake rockers used on the 94--> RTS made up would be very popular. pretty much every RTS frame I've seen for sale is missing it

I have my RTS with original canti brakes and rocker, but I am thinking on installing more modern v-brakes. should I keep the rocker just in case since you guys are saying they are hard to find? I doubt I'll use it again

I'd keep hold just in case, you never know when you're gonna need it. I'm after the plastic bush that goes through the front part of the frame, has anyone got any ideas? Cheers

Back