The very best...

al

BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
BoTY Winner
98+ BoTM Winner
Feedback
View
thing about finishing a new retro build is the propping it up in the front room when the mrs is at work to just look at it from every angle with a brew and a packet of biscuits... pure joy.

Although is a build ever really finished? that's a question for another time... I'm busy drinking tea and eating biccies.

al. :D

Mrs Al will be mightily vexed to come home and find a rusty old VW in her front room dripping oil on the carpet with her husband sitting back with tea dribbling down his chin surrounded by gingersnap crumbs.

I have a stool in the shed. And a lovely wife who brings me tea and bourbons.

Then she pops off to Next. :facepalm:

Edit: Pets at Home. She says.

Then getting out and riding it - realising that it flies and is a delight to ride!! :)

I just opened a box containing a nos amber walled panaracer smoke (hardcore, whatever that means) and fitted it, along with a lightly used dart to a set of modern(ish) crossmax wheels. I forgot how good a new set of amber walls look, especially against an all black (with ceramic) rims/spokes/hubs. I must admit I had a beer in my hand, not a cuppa, but they do look mighty fine. Makes me wonder why at the first opportunity bitd I replaced tyres like this with black walls.

No carpets were harmed or even in the vacinity, garage or shed only for my bikes.

Tad":3aqtv1bm said:
Mrs Al will be mightily vexed to come home and find a rusty old VW in her front room dripping oil on the carpet with her husband sitting back with tea dribbling down his chin surrounded by gingersnap crumbs.

How dare you!!

My VW's don't drip oil on the carpets... we have wooden floors, and an oily rug.

al. :D

Back