anyone ever had any of these?

matt24777

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Rampage":2md89buj said:
Ordered!
Pity they are 4 bolt though.
:LOL: I had the finger hovering on the buy it now button but couldn't decide. :?

I agree it's a pity they're 4 bolt, I do prefer 5 bolt, but getting the rings for them is getting more tricky, 4 bolt rings seem to be 10 a penny.

I was thinking of using on my Kilauea as they are black....

Rampage":3pzm0bvs said:
Ordered!
Pity they are 4 bolt though.

Am i right in thinking you do home annodising? If im right and your planning to test these for a colour change i could find a home for a gold pair ;)

Bizarrely, they fit quite well with the stem they are next to in my watch list:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/300947858692? ... 1423.l2649

$T2eC16ZHJHQE9nzEy85kBRJ20CHkzQ~~60_12.JPG

$(KGrHqZ,!lwFHrOnUoY8BSC!kEswd!~~60_12.JPG

I really like the stem, but can't justify paying the postage for it.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Look very much like Ritchey V-Comp cranks I had once.. I believe they are sold under all kinds of names with different/no logos in the valley.

I do remember them being very light and seemed nicely made, but didn't have the bike them long enough to find out durability - except that the powder finish is awful and they need repainting after about a week, or coating before installing them - the stuff just flakes off like pastry on a sausage roll..

Back