Thanks to a couple of very helpful members here and some help from Mr. Grafton himself I have my kit sorted. Brake levers were factory blue so I used them as the control and had my cranks and perches anodized to match. I spent an entire Saturday polishing out the cranks prior to sending them in and I swear I can't tell them apart the shades are so consistent. The decals were a little tricky but I finally got up the courage this weekend after a couple pints and knocked them out. I'm very happy with the results and will be building up this weekend. Apologies for the crappy phone pic. Better images to follow. Thanks for your help gents.