advice?'offroad'

cleanbike

Devout Dirtbag
Feedback
View
morning all, I have acquired an early 'offroad' hardtail in almost perfect condition.
the only reason I bought it was to strip for parts for my later model proflex soft tail
but fear its too nice to break? im struggling to 'post' a for sale advert with pictures
and hope that all who read this may find some of interest in contacting me about moving
this bike on to an enthusiast who would respect its use and future? I can send a picture
message or email from a mobile device but cant enable it to work within your retro site!!
thankyou for reading this and respect you all for your shared passion.

If you want to sell the bike, I'd suggest getting up a for sale thread in the for sale section. make sure you give as many details about the bike, components, condition etc and then ask people to request photos. If you're really stuck, then I'm sure if you start a for sale thread and email the pictures to a helpful member here they can post the pics for you.

Hi... Do you have a model number and a price in mind ?
I'm in Nottingham and into my Proflex ... Seems a good idea to ask the question ;-)

Offroad 'Pro-Am' late 80's I'm lead to believe?
No model number, and it's original down to the Farmer john nephew tyres 'unused'!!

struggling to get a photo on here lads! that was the original subject for help!!!
if someone doesn't mind send and email address and
I'll forward from my phone....excuse the 'non-tech-guy'!!

Back