does anyone know what this frame is?

MarinMartin

Marin Fan
just seen this on the bay of evil and the seller obviously has no clue what it is :LOL:

just wondering if anyone knew what it was as Ive got a load of old parts home here that I want to use up and wondered if this frame would be worth the investment.

Attachments

• random MTB.JPG
    random MTB.JPG
    80.1 KB · Views: 345
kermitgreenkona88":27e30lff said:
Looks like a B to the S to the O to me ;)
+1
Pressed steel dropouts, integrated seat clamp, crimped stays with a flat pressed steel chainstay bridge with a mudguard eye bolt hole.
This, my friend is someones blatant attempt at misrepresentation. the Turner stickers are the only thing worth having here.

:LOL: thats what I thought. he wants £22+ £15 postage for that. :shock:

cheers guys. this is why I asked you because I dont have a clue when it comes to mislabelled frames

I have a 1996 marin rocky ridge for 35 plus posting complete with a headset if you want it.

ooh tempting. just looking for a cheap 19-20" rigid frame. was just looking at that one because it already has forks, headset and a bottom bracket and thats the bits I dont have (and the tools :LOL: -really must get me a bottom bracket tool)

none of the bits I have are good enough for a marin though - theyre only cheap ass bits I got in a bundle so was looking at getting an old raleigh or something. cheers though. if I find some extra dosh I might just be tempted.

Latest posts

Back