Retrobike Forum Index

It is currently Mon Dec 05, 2016 9:56 am

* Login   * Register * Search  * FAQ



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: What the hell!
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:44 pm 
Old School Hero
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:40 pm
Posts: 246
We_are_Stevo wrote:
SJB7810 wrote:
If Val Doonican had a bike I'm sure it looked just like that..

I would have to smoke a pipe while riding")


I take it you're referring to the tricycle then...


For Val or to smoke a pipe on..


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: What the hell!
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:55 pm 
Old School Grand Master
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:10 am
Posts: 4756
Location: Heathfield, East Sussex
SJB7810 wrote:
We_are_Stevo wrote:
SJB7810 wrote:
If Val Doonican had a bike I'm sure it looked just like that..

I would have to smoke a pipe while riding")


I take it you're referring to the tricycle then...


For Val or to smoke a pipe on..


Well you couldn't possibly be referring to the board-racer style single speed?

I don't usually like single speeds but that is simply stunning! 8)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: What the hell!
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:56 pm 
Retro Guru

Joined: Sun Jun 20, 2010 4:39 pm
Posts: 1455
just use wood? just an idea.........others do...and i think i want a bamboo fs bike!!!! :facepalm:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: What the hell!
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:02 pm 
Old School Hero
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:40 pm
Posts: 246
Tis a beautiful bicycle however wood effect still makes no sense on a pushrod! But I suppose if there are rainforest paintjobs and the like then why not.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: What the hell!
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:14 pm 
Old School Grand Master
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:10 am
Posts: 4756
Location: Heathfield, East Sussex
SJB7810 wrote:
Tis a beautiful bicycle however wood effect still makes no sense on a pushrod! But I suppose if there are rainforest paintjobs and the like then why not.


How can you say that when people wet themselves over any ropey Klein going...

...or Ibis!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: What the hell!
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:32 pm 
Old School Hero
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:40 pm
Posts: 246
We_are_Stevo wrote:
SJB7810 wrote:
Tis a beautiful bicycle however wood effect still makes no sense on a pushrod! But I suppose if there are rainforest paintjobs and the like then why not.


How can you say that when people wet themselves over any ropey Klein going...

...or Ibis!


I was implying it makes no sense but there are equally non sensical paintjobs so why not!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: What the hell!
PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 6:26 pm 
Old School Grand Master
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:10 am
Posts: 4756
Location: Heathfield, East Sussex
SJB7810 wrote:
We_are_Stevo wrote:
SJB7810 wrote:
Tis a beautiful bicycle however wood effect still makes no sense on a pushrod! But I suppose if there are rainforest paintjobs and the like then why not.


How can you say that when people wet themselves over any ropey Klein going...

...or Ibis!


I was implying it makes no sense but there are equally non sensical paintjobs so why not!


Of course it makes sense; it's good enough to make people question whether or not it is real...

...and it looks stunning 8)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: What the hell!
PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 6:28 pm 
Gold Trader / PoTM Winner / RB Rider
Gold Trader / PoTM Winner / RB Rider
User avatar

Joined: Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:26 pm
Posts: 16922
Location: 54 Festive Road Winchcombe GLOUCS Yarp...
Would it win BOTM though?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: What the hell!
PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 6:35 pm 
Old School Grand Master
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:10 am
Posts: 4756
Location: Heathfield, East Sussex
The History Man wrote:
Would it win BOTM though?


I doubt it... :wink:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: What the hell!
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 10:06 am 
Retro Guru
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:35 am
Posts: 1006
Location: mostly in my backgarden building my shed
cool! Fact!


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: mattr and 34 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

About Us

Follow Retrobike

Other cool stuff

All content © 2005-2015 Retrobike unless otherwise stated.
Cookies Policy.
bikedeals - the best bike deals in one place
FatCOGS - Fat Chance Owner's Group

Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group