Anyone want any USE stuff??

john

The Guv’nor
Admin
Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
Apparently someone spoke with the chaps from USE the other weekend (hope to god it wasn't Nobby in his cow costume) and it turns out USE Still have some retro stuff about. Things like bars and posts.

Basically if you want anything please post up here and I'll feed back to them.

Can we try and keep a list also, i.e. add to the previous persons request and ensure you include your name. If I have 400 posts to copy and paste it ain't happening ;)

LogicAL - I'd like some bars with the bar ends in blue or red or both. And a seat post in blue or red

Dave_Mars - If they have one of their rigid TFI(?) forks - sign me up.

Desperately after a number of their Ti railed saddles! My bum seems to have outgrown the flite it's and the USE saddle is my perch of choice at the moment.

@Dave, thanks :)

So far we have

LogicAL - I'd like some bars with the bar ends in blue or red or both. And a seat post in blue or red
Jerky - USE ti railed saddle.

Really need to keep to the list please chaps....

John":71lj5n49 said:

So far we have

Jerky - USE ti railed saddle.
legrandefromage - a couple of seatpost decals :oops:

John":18jl76ou said:

So far we have

Jerky, secret_squirrel - USE ti railed saddle.
legrandefromage - a couple of seatpost decals :oops:

+1 on a saddle.

legrandefromage - a couple of seatpost decals
Ishaw - decals for bars/posts. Seat post (silver or blue, green would be awesome), bars and bar ends in blue or green. Longer steerer for my rigid use forks if that is even possible, perhaps even one with a 1 inch steerer? I'd take a saddle too as I too like them and only have one left.

ishaw":mkr2u8mj said:
Ishaw - decals for bars/posts. Seat post (silver or blue, green would be awesome), bars and bar ends in blue or green. Longer steerer for my rigid use forks if that is even possible, perhaps even one with a 1 inch steerer? I'd take a saddle too as I too like them and only have one left.
Uncle monty for a pair of green anno bar ends - the stubby ones.

Uncle monty for a pair of green anno bar ends - the stubby ones.
paddlingpool - interested in blue bars and a seatpost.

Back