Status
Not open for further replies.

BobCatMax

Retrobike Rider
Kona Fan
GT Fan
Feedback
View
A hearty congratulations to Ductape, a win at last! and a great one/won at that ;)

so June - nothing so much to link to the time of year or to the weather, more to do with the sense of camaraderie and fellowship these old pipes of metal and round bits of rubber inspire...this month's theme is

Belonging

good luck gents, the usual rules apply. The entries will remain open until the evening of the 23rd of June at which point I will put them all up to the vote.

Any questions, just ask...get snapping!

Re: PotM July 2013 - Belonging

Did I just wake up from a long nap Rip Van Winkle-esque, where June disappeared? I hope not cause my wife's birthday is on the 23rd and if i missed it oh nilly....

Re: PotM July 2013 - Belonging

lewisfoto":6dw2ec9m said:
Did I just wake up from a long nap Rip Van Winkle-esque, where June disappeared? I hope not cause my wife's birthday is on the 23rd and if i missed it oh nilly....

spoke too soon

hehe, thanks for the correction. I was on the phone and I could edit, but not post new.

carry on!

I was out on a ride tonight on my Kilauea and I stopped where the bridleway I was taking started - also where the Pennine way crosses the road. I took a few pics of my bike against the signpost and wasn't happy with them as you tend to get a lot of pics like that. Then I took a panoramic shot and the light that was captured looked amazing. I was going to crop my shadow out but when I got back home and looked at the POTM theme I thought the picture was great as it was - no editing or photoshop (wouldn't know how to use that program anyway!).

If you know the story of this bike (see link in sig if you don't) then you'll know that I am over the moon that it belongs to me again, hence why I left me in the same shot as the bike. You think when you ride a bike again after so many years it'll be a bad experience, not as good as you hoped - but this is the opposite.

It really belongs to me again................

Gravy Monster":26aftar3 said:
Mine , Mine and Mine by GM

My youngest son, my bike and my Horse Chestnut tree that I planted from a conker when I was his age , Picture at my parents house last week just before he stole the Cinelli and rode off on it , i will pop that picture up later in the bike thread :)

Impressive tree. Do they grow pretty quickly or are you really, really old? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back