Anyone near Burton upon Trent who can help?

andyz

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Anyone from this area able to help with the collection of a frame and forks for me? All expenses paid, plus a bit extra? ;) Please.....

Many thanks,
Andrew

Oh bugger!
The seller is so unhelpful I may give up and say you're welcome to it!

I want it too, and I'm the one who first posted it's ebay link......
hows about you both concede defeat and collect and send it to me, it's rightful loving wanabee owner. Who incidentally is even considering hitchhiking to pick it up...

I'll be passing Burton with a van next week if help's needed...
Passing between Stoke and Cambridge, either direction.

All the best,

DrJo":229salog said:
I want it too, and I'm the one who first posted it's ebay link......
hows about you both concede defeat and collect and send it to me, it's rightful loving wanabee owner. Who incidentally is even considering hitchhiking to pick it up...

Well if you will go posting the link you're bound to increase the number of people wanting it :p

I really, really shouldn't and it might be a touch on the small side for me ..... but I can't remember the last frame I saw that I was that taken with and it finishes on payday :)

Ok Mr I'm holding out for a columbus tubed araneus in my size (thats my size too!GRRRRR), heres how its going to go down! You me and probably 13 other hopeful handsome bidders are going to try and win this. I think the bloke with the best beard and biggest feet is going to win, however you, and the aforementioned other fella's are entitled to your own opinions. Should it prove too small for ?? hopefully the friendly and probably too tall buyer will then pass it on..
Hows that sound
All the best Mr six foot two and three quaters in his unstocking'd feet.
and many apologies to the original thread poster, dude How tall are you, it might be best if us two tall fellas bow out so to speak..

DrJo":2u077j7k said:
dude How tall are you, it might be best if us two tall fellas bow out so to speak..

I'm short-ish, so its my size! :LOL:

It would be a waste buying a frame which is too small! ;)

Easy then. Logically, I buy the frame. If it's too small for me I pass it on to DrJo and if it's too small for him he passes it on to andyz. Agreed?

p.s. Don't look at the size of my Specialized.

Back