who owns a funk?

stew-b

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
i need some good quality pics of funk decals and with measurements so i can get some made up for myself and others.can anyone help?
cheers

I own one 'toons' old frame but have no decals. I have some pics that I've found on the net but they are not that clear.

I'd be very interested in getting a set made.

Have you tried giving Mr Funk a shout

http://www.285.us/main.htm

He seems to have now bought his own name back from creditors and is making bikes with his name on them again, and the decals he is using are the same as back in the day.

There was a real interesting story about him in one of the mags over here recently, blamed his downfall soley on nickel plated suspension fork legs (not an excuse you'll hear everyday!). Apparently the plating was too weak and caused the legs to bend by the time they realised there was an issue it was all too late and they were left with huge debts in replacements and insurance liabilty.

I fondly remember my funk as one of the coolest bikes I ever owned, beautiful!

That Funk frame up above is lovely, pity the seller won't post to UK :-(

Yes.... I asked.... :(

Meant the one on ebay.com although ti_pin_man's bike is/was lovely too!

:)

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Latest posts

Back